Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Location: Seattle, WA (hybrid work model)
Position Summary: The Creative Specialist manages all design deliverables for clients and projects, this includes managing external and internal relationships with key players working toward a common goal of providing exceptional spaces that span a variety of industries including: Corporate, Education, Hospitality and Healthcare. The Creative Specialist is responsible for exceeding client expectations of all design deliverables while supporting the Porter brand. The Creative Specialist is a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary role and requires a strong knowledge base of innovative commercial products and how to apply and recommend the right solution for clients and projects.
- Facilitate design discovery and co-creation sessions with project stakeholders
- Distill and analyze project information
- Perform field measurements, product inventory and product research.
- Be highly empathetic to the client’s design needs and challenges and have a proven ability to research design problems and express design direction in clear, compelling manner
- Successfully navigate ambiguous situations
- Responsible for building a strong knowledge base of furniture and decor options regarding lead times, budgetary constraints, and the ability to source & suggest alternates as needed.
- Produce exceptional client materials including Miro boards, look books, validation packs, block plans, space plans, finish palettes
- Serve as a mentor for the team
- Bachelor’s (BA) Degree
- 5-7 years’ design experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge/passion for commercial furniture, ancillary, art & decor
- PPT, CAD, Excel, SketchUp, Photoshop & CET experience a plus
- Must have understanding and passion for interior design, and ability to represent the Porter brand
- Strong technical and graphic skills that can be validated through a strong portfolio of past work
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply with your resume today. We look forward to connecting with you!